Blackbuck Resources (BBR) focuses on creating practical, effective, and economical solutions to the Energy and Industrial Sectors’ most challenging water applications.
BBR takes a full life-cycle view to ensure the excellence in execution of water management and currently treats water for E&P operators on four continents.
More than a water midstream company, BBR is a true water management solutions provider.
BBR is the only water midstream company to have evolved from a water treatment technology and services company. Our bottom-up approach means our team built a fundamental understanding of managing water and its implications to our customers. We do more than move and dispose of water. Solving the E&P sector’s toughest global water challenges as a technology and service company is in our DNA.
Elements of our approach:
- Loop Strategy
- Creating mini systems or a “loop” to support producers as they develop their fields provides the ultimate flexibility to respond to a shift in demand whether it be timing or location.
- A Producer’s Mindset
- The experience of our team offers a unique perspective into E&P operator water requirements for sourcing, recycling, and disposal. We do not view water challenges with the lens of a midstream or disposal operator.
- Flexible Offtake Agreements
- We focus on designing offtake solutions fit for our customers’ needs. This means we do not focus on acreage dedication for offtake. We have creative options that offer more flexibility to E&P operators.
- Development Planning Capability
- We look ahead and build out comprehensive development plans for our clients’ potential needs.
- Water Treatment Experts
- Our development plans and proposals will always include treatment optionality for current and future use. Globally we have treated over 1 billion barrels of water since 2015.