Job Title: Commercial Development Manager
Location: Houston, Texas
The Commercial Development Manager will be accountable for the successful commercial development and implementation of capital project plans, manage commercial development staff and contractors related to capital spending projects. This role will be under the direction of the CCO and/or in support of Project Managers and Senior Management.
- Plans and supervises company and contractor personnel on day to day commercial development activities including but not limited to, project management, commercial analysis, proposal generation, land & regulatory management.
- Perform commercial business planning, implementation, and evaluation to deliver solutions that drive profitable growth.
- Define implementation priorities and execution plans. Manage external and internal customer relationships, influencing strategy and execution.
- Structure strategic plans and analyze business problems, including assessments of risks, benefits, and operational agility. Counsel executives to ensure organizational alignment.
- Develops and issues proposals to support customer requirements.
- Development project tracking and cost reporting.
- Identify and support mitigation of field obstacles that may impact project execution.
- Support maintenance of major project schedule, implementation, compliance to design and commissioning.
- Provide input to the development of facilities standards and construction practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study.
- Knowledgeable in water midstream and E&P operator development strategy.
- Familiar with Commercial Evaluation of Capital Projects and Acquisition Targets.
- Familiar with Land and Regulatory process particularly in Texas and New Mexico.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software including MS Project, MS Word and MS Excel.
- Proficient use of GIS/Mapping/Data interfaces, including ARCGIS, GE, Sourcewater, B3.
- Candidates should have at least 5+ years of related experience.
- Familiar with Upstream oil and gas wells and facilities development planning.
- Familiar with Midstream planning, Water management planning.
- High level of experience / understanding of commercial strategy within the upstream water midstream space.
- High level of experience in the cross functional permitting process with State and Federal Agencies.
- High level of experience and training on project controls, cost and schedule.
- Extensive expertise in negotiating and contract design and implementation.
- Familiar with material handling/staging principles.
- Evaluate manpower loading plans.
- Demonstrated project management skills including material & labor planning, cost & schedule estimating, contracting, cost & progress tracking and management, documentation, post appraisal and process improvement.
- Demonstrated high level of effectiveness working in a collaborative teamwork environment.
- Demonstrated effective communication in written and verbal forms; adept at selection and use of appropriate communication techniques (e-mail, fax, phone, cell phone, Internet, etc.).
- Working knowledge of oil & gas production operations, associated pipeline systems and surface equipment.
♦ Up to 50% travel ♦
Submit Resume to ⇒ email@example.com